Q: How do I remove a tenant from my mall's website?
A: You can remove tenants from your mall's website through Simon Central. Here are the steps.
- Log into Simon Central at www.simon.com/login
- Click "Manage Consumer Website Content".
- Go to your mall's home page.
- Search for the tenant you would like to remove, and go to the tenant page.
- Click "Edit Tenant" on the left side.
- Go to the bottom of the screen that appears, and click "Remove".
- Click "OK" to confirm that you would like to remove the tenant.
The tenant will no longer have a detail page, nor will it appear in your tenant directory. If the change doesn't appear automatically, wait an hour for the changes to go through, and then check again.