Q: I want to help shoppers more easily find our stores. How can I add notes about location and the best entrance for my retailers?
A: You can add this information to your retailer's page through Simon Central. Here are the steps.
- Log into Simon Central at www.simon.com/login.
- Click "Manage Consumer Website Content".
- Go to your mall's home page.
- Search for the tenant, then go to the tenant page to add location and/or best entrance/closest parking information.
- Click "Edit Tenant" on the left side.
- Go to the areas called 'Location' and "Best Entrance/Closest Parking, and enter information for these fields.
- LOCATION: The "Location" tip will help shoppers find stores once they are inside the mall. Use language that will help shoppers walk in the right direction.
- BEST ENTRANCE: This tip will advise shoppers on the best entrance, or the best place to park, to access this store.
- Click 'Preview' at the bottom of the editor.
- If your changes are correct, click 'Publish Pending Changes'.
- Your changes will now display on the retailer's page.